Update: 7/28/21 - Effective Friday, July 30, face coverings are required to be worn indoors in public in Clark county. This is a fluid situation and we will keep up to date with any changes, especially as we move towards October.
Note Regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus
IECA continues to closely monitor the coronavirus pandemic. The health, safety and well-being of the IECA community is our highest priority. IECA will continue to actively assess the situation and distribute further information and updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
IECA is tracking all travel restrictions issued by the U.S. Department of State, and will follow the advice of the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Attendees should closely monitor all travel alerts issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Attendees are encouraged to monitor the CDC website for additional information and review and follow the WHO’s Travel Advice, as well as its recommendations for protecting themselves from infection.
- Participants should check their individual airlines for specific cancellation/refund policies. IECA will not be responsible for any airline cancellation or change fees should you be unable to attend for any reason.
- All participants should monitor their wellness and assess themselves for any symptoms before traveling.
The IECA Board of Directors recognizes the desire for the industry to come together in person to make connections and learn. IECA and our industry partners are committed to implementing processes to promote safety precautions and to follow best practices in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Mirage Las Vegas, part of MGM Resorts International, is committed to ongoing engagement with medical experts as well as federal, state, and local officials for the health and safety of our guests and employees. Please click to read their Health and Safety Commitment.
- The mask policy at The Mirage Las Vegas, effective 7/30/21, is that masks are required to be worn indoors for everyone, despite vaccination status. The mask policy is a fluid situation and may change in the coming months.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the conference and common areas.