Hotel & Travel Info
The Mirage Las Vegas
3400 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Mirage Hotel & Casino, a AAA Four Diamond award-winner, is located center-Strip with its iconic volcano welcoming you to a paradise of 24-hour action.The resort offers nine full-service restaurants with diverse meal choices such as American steakhouses or try something different with Japanese or Mexican fairs. Looking for some entertainment? Catch top notch professionslas right at The Mirage! Offerings in October include magic act Shin Lim: LIMITLESS and Aces of Comedy. And of course you can't miss the nightlife with four venues on property and try your hand at some games at the casino! Wander around the hotel and you might even find the Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat! There's so much in store at The Mirage!
The Mirage is currently accepting reservations. Please click HERE to make your reservation online with our discounted group rates below, or call 702-632-9923 and reference IECA.
The average night stay comes to about $145.00 plus taxes/fees for a three night stay (Sun-Tues) including the $37 resort fee. For the breakdown of individual room night rates, see below.
NOTE: Confirmation email from the hotel will way $39 resort fee, which is the default fee for the hotel. Our fee has been discounted to $37 and will be reflected on your final bill
|Thursday, October 7:||$159.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $196.00|
|Friday, October 8:||$159.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $196.00|
|Saturday, October 9:||$159.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $196.00|
|Sunday, October 10:||$129.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $166.00|
|Monday, October 11:||$98.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $216.00|
|Tuesday, October 12:||$98.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $216.00|
|Wednesday, October 13:||$98.00 plus taxes/fees||+ $37 resort fee||= $216.00|
Resort Amenity Fee ($37.00) includes but not limited to the following:
- Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Fitness center access for guests 18+
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out via mobile app
- Access to business center
- Pets welcome (additional fee)
- Access to spa services
FINAL Hotel Reservation Deadline has passed. Please contact Tatiana Veres firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a room.
*Reference IECA when making your reservation to receive the discounted group room rate.
McCarran International Airport
McCarran International Airport (LAS) is located 3.8 mi./6.1 km from The Mirage, approximately 15 minute drive to/from the hotel under normal travel conditions.
Please note there is no complimentary shuttle to and from the LAS Airport and The Mirage. Below you can find other ground transportation options to and from the airport.
North Las Vegas Airport (VGT) is located 8.6 mi./13.8 km from The Mirage, approximately 20 minute drive to/from the hotel under normal travel conditions.
Click here for all information about taxis. All taxi companies accept credit cards. The maximum number of passengers allowed in any cab is six, including infants and children.
Travel tip: Remember to jot down the cab company, vehicle number and driver's name when traveling to and from the airport, just in case you leave something behind.
Terminal 1 Taxis
Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1 - 4. Airport personnel are available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
Terminal 3 Taxis
Taxis are located outside on Level Zero. There are 15 taxi loading positions on the west end of the building to serve domestic travelers and seven on the east side of the building to accommodate international travelers. Airport personnel are available to assist as needed. Taxicabs are also available at the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center.
- A Cab | www.acablv.com | 1.702.369.5686
- Checker/Yellow/Star | www.ycstrans.com | 1.702.873.2000
- Deluxe Taxicab Service | www.deluxetaxicabservice.com | 1.702.568.7700
- Desert Cab Company | www.desertcabinc.com | 1.702.386.9102
- Nellis Cab Company | www.nelliscab.com | 1.702.248.1111
- Western Cab Company | www.westerncabcompany.com | 1.702.736.8000
- Whittlesea/Henderson | www.whittleseabluecab.com | 1.702.384.6111
From hotel: Taxis are available at the hotel 24 hours a day—just ask hotel staff and they will be happy to call one for you.
Transportation Network Companies
You may request a ride with Uber and Lyft by connecting to their apps. More information can be found on their websites at:
Other Ground Transportation Services
Airport limos and shared passenger van service is available through advance reservation or walk-up booking. Enclosed, air-conditioned lobbies are available at either end of the Baggage Claim areas for passengers to wait until shared vans are ready for boarding.
The Mirage recommends the following airport shuttles:
- Bell Trans | www.airportshuttlelasvegas.com | 1.800.274.7433
- Super Shuttle | www.supershuttle.com | 1.800.258.3826
- Go Airport Shuttle | www.goairportshuttle.com | 1.773.363.0001
Click here for information about limos.
Hotel Parking & Directions
Parking Information at the The Mirage:
Registered Hotel Guests
- Your 24-hour parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24 hour period (subject to availability)
- Use your room key to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of check out
- Parking may be conveniently charged to your room bill
- Oversized vehicle parking is available at Excalibur only.
- For all guests: Your first hour in self-parking is free.*
- For Nevada residents: receive first 3 hours of Self-Park at no charge with valid NV driver license and are subject to Self-Park rates thereafter. Upon exiting, insert your ticket and scan your NV driver license under the barcode reader to receive complimentary hours. You will not receive the complimentary 3 hours of parking if you insert your parking ticket at the Self-Parking Pay on Foot kiosks.
- For expedited exit, keep your parking ticket with you and pay at kiosk prior to returning to your vehicle.
M life Rewards Members
- Self-parking is complimentary* for Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life Rewards Members. Guests must insert their M life Rewards card at the exit gate to receive the free parking benefit.
- Valet-parking is complimentary* for Gold, Platinum and NOIR M life Rewards Members. Guests must insert their valet ticket to request vehicle then scan their M life Rewards card at the valet payment kiosk to receive the free valet parking benefit.
- M life Rewards Mastercard cardholders receive an automatic upgrade to Pearl status. Pearl status members receive complimentary self-parking. Guests must insert their M life Rewards Mastercard at the exit gate to receive the free parking benefit.
|0 to 60 minutes||No charge|
|Over 1 to 4 hours||$12|
|Over 4 to 24 hours||$15|
|Over 24 hours
and each additional day or fraction thereof
|Parking Duration||Mon - Thurs||Fri - Sun|
|0 to 2 hours||$18||$20|
|Over 2 to 4 hours||$22||$24|
|Over 4 to 24 hours||$26||$30|
|Over 24 hours
and each additional day or fraction thereof
For driving direction to the hotel, click here.