Arete Incident Respose
Director, Incident Response & Cyber Threat Intel
Evgueni Erchov is the Director of Cyber Threat Intelligence and Ransomware SME at Arete, focused on leading a global team, in US, EMEA, and Asia related to emerging trends, and best practices to counter the impacts of Ransomware. Evgueni has more than 20 years of professional experience in application development, IT security, cybercrime investigations, computer forensics, cryptocurrency blockchain technology and cyber threat intelligence analysis/fusion in both federal and private sectors.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- DCITA Digital Media Collector (DMC)
- DCITA Digital Forensics Examiner (DFE)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- US Army Cyber Operations Planner (ACOP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Evgueni earned his Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technologies from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, and his Master’s with IT Management concentration from George Washington University. Currently, he is pursuing his PhD in Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence at George Mason University.